Egg, Farm Produce, Food Stuffs
New Organic Egg
Eggs can provide a number of health benefits.
- Strong muscles: The protein in eggs helps maintain and repair body tissues, including muscle.
- Brain health: Eggs contain vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the brain and the nervous system to function effectively.
- Energy production: Eggs contain all the nutrients that the body needs to produce energy.
- A healthy immune system: The vitamin A, vitamin B-12, and selenium in eggs are key to keeping the immune system healthy.
- Lower risk of heart disease: The choline in eggs plays an important part in breaking down the amino acid homocysteine, which may contribute to heart disease.
- A healthy pregnancy: Eggs contain folic acid, which may help prevent congenital disabilities, such as spina bifida.
- Eye health: The lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs help prevent macular degeneration, the leading cause of age-related blindness. Other vitamins in eggs also promote good vision.
- Weight loss and maintenance: The protein in eggs can help people feel full for longer. This can reduce the urge to snack and lower a person’s overall calorie intake.
- Skin health: Some vitamins and minerals in eggs help promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues. A strong immune system also helps a person look and feel well.
To experience the health benefits of eggs, a person should eat them as part of a balanced dietSKU: n/a
Big Bull Rice – Nigerian Parboiled
Big Bull Rice is a parboiled long grain rice with golden standard.
It’s made in Nigeria, can be bought and transported anywhere
Supports a healthy heart
Enriched with vitamins and mineral, and is naturally free from fat
Quantity: 1 Bag
Size: 50kgSKU: n/a
Food Stuffs, Local Rice, Nigerian Parboiled Rice, Nigerian Rice
Tomato King Rice – Premium Parboiled RiceQuick ViewFood Stuffs, Local Rice, Nigerian Parboiled Rice, Nigerian Rice
Tomato King Rice – Premium Parboiled Rice
- Super Champion Rice is a parboiled long grain rice with golden standard.
- It’s made in Nigeria, can be bought and transported anywhere
- Supports a healthy heart
- Enriched with vitamins and mineral, and is naturally free from fat
- Quantity: 1 Bag
- Size: 50kg
Food Stuffs, White Grain
Honeywell Whole Wheat Flour 10Kg
- Naturally nutritious meal (compared to other ball foods).
- Good source of dietary fibre.
- Aids bowel movement
- Cleanses the colon
- Provides a nourishing food option for the individual and the family to live a healthier and potentially longer life.
- Easy to prepare.
- Can be enjoyed with any choice of soup.
- Hygienic because it is produced and packaged to International Standards. HWM is of very high quality. HFMP is ISO 9001:2008 certified which is the latest certification.
Food Stuffs, Semolina, Supreme Semolina
Supreme Semolina (5Kg & 10Kg)
- Helps Diabetics
- Helps In Weight Loss
- Provides Energy
- Provides Balance To Diets
- Boosts Body Functions
- Prevents High Cholesterol
- Calories: 198 calories
- Carbs: 40 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
- Fat: less than 1 gram
- Fiber: 7% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Thiamine: 41% of the RDI
- Folate: 36% of the RDI
- Riboflavin: 29% of the RDI
- Iron: 13% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 8% of the RDI
Bambara Beans/Nuts For Okpa 50kg For At Wholesale Price (Negotiable)
Pepper is one of the most important spices used in making most Nigerian food. There is hardly a complete meal without the use of at least one variety of pepper. … In South Western Nigeria, pepper has been massively conveyed from Northern Nigeria despite the fact that it is also grown in the South West
Grade 1 Basket of Fresh Tomatoes – Fab Fridays Sales
Granulated Sugar Dangote- 50Kg
White table sugar is the most recognizable form of granulated sugar, but brown sugar is a form of granulated sugar, as well. While sugar may not be something that’s healthy, you can incorporate small amounts of sugar into your diet, and there are a few times when it may be helpful.
Supreme Semolina (5Kg & 10Kg)
TATASHE (RED BELL PEPPER)
African soups and stews have one ingredient in common: The Bell Pepper. It goes by different names across the continent – Tatashe in Nigeria, and Pilipili Hoho in Swahili, and the bell pepper is from the specie called Capsicum annum.
Capsicum annum comes in different colours, but the defining characteristics of the Nigerian Tatashe are the distinct red colour, and the elongated, shape. They are also called Romano peppers and they have a thinner flesh than ordinary bell peppers and have a much fuller flavour. It is this full flavour that makes it a favourite across the continent as a base for soups and stews.
Corn Grain (White & Red) 25kg, 50kg, 75kg and 100kg
Corn is a popular food throughout the world in many forms. It is used in breakfast cereals in the Western world (as corn flakes) and it is a grain that can be eaten raw off the cob, although it is usually preferred cooked. Can be fed to animals too.