New Organic Egg
Eggs can provide a number of health benefits.
- Strong muscles: The protein in eggs helps maintain and repair body tissues, including muscle.
- Brain health: Eggs contain vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the brain and the nervous system to function effectively.
- Energy production: Eggs contain all the nutrients that the body needs to produce energy.
- A healthy immune system: The vitamin A, vitamin B-12, and selenium in eggs are key to keeping the immune system healthy.
- Lower risk of heart disease: The choline in eggs plays an important part in breaking down the amino acid homocysteine, which may contribute to heart disease.
- A healthy pregnancy: Eggs contain folic acid, which may help prevent congenital disabilities, such as spina bifida.
- Eye health: The lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs help prevent macular degeneration, the leading cause of age-related blindness. Other vitamins in eggs also promote good vision.
- Weight loss and maintenance: The protein in eggs can help people feel full for longer. This can reduce the urge to snack and lower a person’s overall calorie intake.
- Skin health: Some vitamins and minerals in eggs help promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues. A strong immune system also helps a person look and feel well.
To experience the health benefits of eggs, a person should eat them as part of a balanced diet
New Organic Egg
People have eaten eggs for thousands of years. There are many types of egg, but the most common choice is that of the chicken.
Eggs contain several vitamins and minerals that are essential parts of a healthful diet. In many parts of the world, eggs are a readily available, inexpensive food.
In the past, there was some controversy about whether eggs are healthful or not, especially concerning cholesterol. The current thinking, however, is that, in moderation, eggs are healthful, as they can be a good source of protein and other essential nutrients.
This article describes the nutritional contents of eggs and possible health benefits and risks. It also gives tips on incorporating more eggs into the diet and looks at egg alternatives.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: dede market
- Vendor: femi ogunniyi
- No ratings found yet!
₦13,500.00Calories 381 Saturated fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Protein 0.3 g 0% Vitamin…