White Rice Flour (Tuwo Shinkafa)
₦800.00 – ₦1,400.00
Dafabians Rice Flour Swallow Preparation:
- Boil the desired quantity of water
- Set aside some quantity of the hot water
- Pour flour into the water
- Stir until its soft and smooth
- Add some hot water, cover the pot and allow to simmer for 3 minutes
- Stir very well till its properly mixed.
- It is ready to be served
- Enjoy with your choice soup
Frequently Bought Together
Dafabians Rice flour is made purely from the Nigerian local rice produced mainly in the Northern part of the country. Popularly referred to as Tuwo shinkafa in the local dialet. Its a good source of magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, selenium, iron, folic acid, thiamine and niacin. It can be used to prepare swallow within few minutes. It can also be used to make pancakes, rice cakes, as soup and stew thickener as well as beauty product.
800 g, 1.4 Kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Vendor: Chidimma Fabian
- No ratings found yet!
Fulfill Only Large Order Quantities Nutritional Values: Calories: 198 calories Carbs: 40 grams Protein: 7 grams Fat: less than 1 gram Fiber: 7% of the…