Egg, Farm Produce, Food Stuffs
New Organic Egg
Eggs can provide a number of health benefits.
- Strong muscles: The protein in eggs helps maintain and repair body tissues, including muscle.
- Brain health: Eggs contain vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the brain and the nervous system to function effectively.
- Energy production: Eggs contain all the nutrients that the body needs to produce energy.
- A healthy immune system: The vitamin A, vitamin B-12, and selenium in eggs are key to keeping the immune system healthy.
- Lower risk of heart disease: The choline in eggs plays an important part in breaking down the amino acid homocysteine, which may contribute to heart disease.
- A healthy pregnancy: Eggs contain folic acid, which may help prevent congenital disabilities, such as spina bifida.
- Eye health: The lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs help prevent macular degeneration, the leading cause of age-related blindness. Other vitamins in eggs also promote good vision.
- Weight loss and maintenance: The protein in eggs can help people feel full for longer. This can reduce the urge to snack and lower a person’s overall calorie intake.
- Skin health: Some vitamins and minerals in eggs help promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues. A strong immune system also helps a person look and feel well.
To experience the health benefits of eggs, a person should eat them as part of a balanced dietSKU: n/a
Pepper is one of the most important spices used in making most Nigerian food. There is hardly a complete meal without the use of at least one variety of pepper. … In South Western Nigeria, pepper has been massively conveyed from Northern Nigeria despite the fact that it is also grown in the South WestSKU: n/a
Farm Produce, Food Stuffs, Tomatoes
TATASHE (RED BELL PEPPER)
African soups and stews have one ingredient in common: The Bell Pepper. It goes by different names across the continent – Tatashe in Nigeria, and Pilipili Hoho in Swahili, and the bell pepper is from the specie called Capsicum annum.
Capsicum annum comes in different colours, but the defining characteristics of the Nigerian Tatashe are the distinct red colour, and the elongated, shape. They are also called Romano peppers and they have a thinner flesh than ordinary bell peppers and have a much fuller flavour. It is this full flavour that makes it a favourite across the continent as a base for soups and stews.SKU: n/a