New Organic Egg
Eggs can provide a number of health benefits.
- Strong muscles: The protein in eggs helps maintain and repair body tissues, including muscle.
- Brain health: Eggs contain vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the brain and the nervous system to function effectively.
- Energy production: Eggs contain all the nutrients that the body needs to produce energy.
- A healthy immune system: The vitamin A, vitamin B-12, and selenium in eggs are key to keeping the immune system healthy.
- Lower risk of heart disease: The choline in eggs plays an important part in breaking down the amino acid homocysteine, which may contribute to heart disease.
- A healthy pregnancy: Eggs contain folic acid, which may help prevent congenital disabilities, such as spina bifida.
- Eye health: The lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs help prevent macular degeneration, the leading cause of age-related blindness. Other vitamins in eggs also promote good vision.
- Weight loss and maintenance: The protein in eggs can help people feel full for longer. This can reduce the urge to snack and lower a person’s overall calorie intake.
- Skin health: Some vitamins and minerals in eggs help promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues. A strong immune system also helps a person look and feel well.
To experience the health benefits of eggs, a person should eat them as part of a balanced diet